Sunday, April 1, 2012

What is the electric diet?

 

The Electric Diet? What is it exactly and what is the benefits?



The "Electric Diet" is a dietary lifestyle. It is an exciting journey that takes you forever down the path of weight loss, weight management, sickness control and disease free-living.  Eating electric foods requires only education! Investing a small amount of time into your dietary choices on a daily basis is the primary step into action.

The benefits of incorporating electric foods into your daily dietary needs, go beyond any other form of "dieting" benefits.  It is one that can truly be lived daily. It solves the problem of yo-yo dieting. 

It solves the need to experiment with every diet fad that comes into public light. 

It solves problems for women who tend to retain water and gain water weight.

It solves problems for people who live a vegetarian or vegan life, but still are fat or overweight!

Speaking of fat vegans/veggie heads, ever wonder why and how that can happen? The electric food diet can answer all of those questions and solve all of those problems for those who are seeking the answers.

Give up the diet mind and aim toward lifestyle changes.

There is an element to diets and weight loss programs that is often over looked, not mentioned or not considered a part of the game.

That very important element is what everybody has and what many people take for granted.

The mind.

The mind has a lot to do with the element of making steady lifestyle changes when it comes to diet and weight loss.  It goes beyond mindset. It is about educating the mind, and removing any blind elements that you are not aware of. Education, conditioning and removing the path of ignorance is the most important elements in making a dietary lifestyle change for the good.

The electric diet does just that and more.  Taking time to learn about electric foods will lead you into the light of freedom, independence, lifelong weight loss and disease free living.

The foundation for electric foods

Scientifically our bodies are a house of electricity, that moves by the vital electrolytes that we eat and breathe.  It is only logical to conclude that our bodies work best to their ability when we live off of food that is also electrified with life, and is not dead.

Living foods are synonymous with electric foods.  Living foods are coined the term "electric food" because they typically consist of several of the essential amino acids that we need to survive, are not contaminated with chemicals and pesticides, and are not dead by hash frying or microwaving.

A good indicator that a food is electric is by its pH levels.  But that is all scientific stuff, that is best understood only if you are interested in going deep.  The basis of pH deals with acidity.  The lower the pH level, the higher the acidity.  The higher, the more alkaline (alkalinity reference link).

Our bodies naturally fight to stay at a stable alkaline level in order to function healthily.  It only makes sense to eat what is most alkaline.

When are bodies lean more on the acidic side of life, our ability to combat weight gain, water retention, and disease free living is very slim.

Absolute weight control

You can have complete control of your weight if you live by the electric diet. Simple steps into beginning the electric diet:

+ Prepare your body for making the lifestyle change by fasting.

++ Chose a fast that is best for you. I recommend the Master Cleanse.

+++ Fast for no longer than 10 days. Consult your doctor if you have medical issues.

The reason why you should break into the electric diet by fasting is to cleanse your body of all toxins so that your body can absorb all of the nutrients and properly eliminate all waste as well. 

Part of the reason why people gain weight is because of improper elimination.  This comes from blockages in the intestines.  When you eat a diet that has a lot of starch and blood, blockages build up in the colon, causing improper elimination of waste and lack of absorption of nutrients in the intestines. 

The other reason why people gain weight is because they are actually starving to death!  They are living from a diet of dead food, i.e. meat (blood), starch (white rice, bread, sugar, and other highly acidic food), and empty foods with no nutritional value (alcohol). 

When you are eating a diet that is full of the items above, you eat, eat and keep eating, to satisfy the cravings and addictions from those types of processed foods.  This happens because your body is really saying, "I'm still hungry, but my stomach is full (of junk)!" 

As a result the body stores this food and creates reserves (fat) in the event that you actually do stop eating completely. 

A diet consisting of dead foods = a dead body (no energy, fatigue, soil ground for sickness/disease and fat).

When you live by the electric diet you do not have to worry about gaining weight or fatigue.  Many report that the electric diet is something that gave them energy, clarity, the perfect body and even purpose

Celebrities such as Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes from TLC, shares her experiences of living the electric diet and how it brought her peace, weight loss, cure from addiction (alcoholism, smoking), and purpose.

 

Take action

Today, make the decision to make the lifestyle change to live the electric diet.  Here is a recap on what you can do today to begin your new life:

+ Review the alkaline food chart for your general knowledge.

++ Choose the fast/cleanse program that best suits you (Master cleanse, water fast, juice fast, etc.)

+++ Bookmark this site for your future reference and inspiration.

This site is building to be your ultimate FREE resource to wha tthe electric food diet is about and tips on how to live it out daily.

4 comments:

  1. You can now order the complete book, based on Dr. Sebi's teachings and other right knowledge on the electric diet on Amazon. It's called Electric Food Life: Living the Electric Diet: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J7F2UEI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00J7F2UEI&linkCode=as2&tag=developincrea-20

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel as though I'm late to the revolution, but stumbled across Dr. Sebi while on YT, this early morning and decided to give it a try. I've always tried to be conscious about the foods put into my body... But realized after hearing Dr. Sebi, that I needed to go farther. Everything green isn't always what it seems, pH matters.

      Delete
  3. My name is Thomas White, from United states, i have been Herpes positive and it is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using Dr Twaha, the greatest Herbal doctor in curing my herpes disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2004. Although I was taking my medications I was not myself. Until a few weeks ago. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many testimonies on how Dr. Twaha  cured people Herpes disease. Although I never believe in herbs, I said to myself "seeing is believing" I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he sent me a message  and told me that he required some items in which he will use in preparing the cure for me and he told me that it will cost me some money which i sent to him because I need the cure urgent,  He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, then he sent the parcel to me through courier delivery service. I paid the courier services, I got my parcel, it was a bottle of ointment as described by Dr,Twaha After taking the ointment he told me to do, the herpes test and the result came out negative. Quickly I messaged him and told him what happened he congratulated me. I promised to tell the world about him. You can contact him with any problem  via email: ( drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com ) or contant him on whatspp +2349038518881 thank you Dr Twaha

    ReplyDelete